Roasted potatoes, parsnips and carros
- 1.2 kg potatoes
- 6 parsnips
- 6 carrots
- 1 bulb garlic
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- Sea salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat te oven to 200 C
- Boil some salted water and add the potatoes and carrots to it and boil for 5 min.
- Add the parsnips and boil for 4 min.
- Drain the water
- Cut the potatoes into circles and the carrots and parsnips into 4 pieces.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a tray and put the the garlic and the vegetables and mix it around to coat evenly.
- Add salt and pepper, rosemary and garlic.
- Bake until crispy, and golden