- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 large organic eggs at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk or any nut milk
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp orange zest
- Coconut oil for the pan
- maple syrup for serving
- Place all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Beat the eggs separately until well combined.
- Add the milk, pumpkin, and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Mix the dry and wet mixtures together until well combined.
- Place them on the griddle, a few at a time so that they don’t spill into each other.
- Cook them for a few minutes until bubbles form and flip them over. Make sure they are cooked from the inside. The fire temperature has to be right.
- Serve with maple syrup and crushed pecans.