Oat Meal with Apples, Pecans & Organic Honey
- 160 g of organic oats
- 300 ml of almond milk
- 300 ml water
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 apple grated and save a little for garnishing.
- 30 g chopped pecans toasted
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
- Drizzle of organic honey or maple at the end before you serve
- Place the oats and nut milk/water in a large pan over medium heat
- Add a tiny pinch of salt and stir till dissolved
- Add the cinnamon and maple/honey.
- Bring to a simmer for 5/6 min and stirring as often as you can to give a smooth creamy porridge. Add more milk/water until you get the consistency you desire.
- Add the apples just before you serve for 3 min.
- Garnish with the grated apples. Toasted pecans, cinnamon and drizzled honey on top.