- 1 cup organic GF rolled oats
- 1/ 2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup pepita seeds
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp. psyllium husk poowder
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (or granulated sugar of choice )
- 1 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 325F and grab an extra large baking sheet. Add the oats, sesame seeds, pepita seeds, almonds, and sunflower seeds onto the baking sheet. Spread out evenly and toast in the oven for 7-10 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine. The dough will be very watery at first, but thanks to the psyllium husk powder and chia, it will thicken up quickly. After stirring, cover the bowl with a tea towel and let it sit for around an hour on the countertop. The dough will be very thick.
- Lightly grease a small loaf pan 9″x5″ and then line it with a piece of parchement paper so you can easily pull the loaf out. Scoop the dough into the loaf pan and press it down firmly and evenly.
- Bake the loaf at 325 F for 30 min. Grab a baking sheet. Now remove the pan from the oven and carefully lift out the loaf. Carefully, flip the loaf upside down onto the baking sheet and bake for another 45-50 minutes uncovered, watching closely during the end of the bake time. The loaf will be lightly golden and firm when ready.
- Cool loaf completely on a cooling rack. Slice and enjoy!