Mixed Sesame Crackers
- 1/2 cup golden flax seeds
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp each of black and white sesame
- 1 tbsp arrow root
- 1 cup arrow root
- 1 cup boiling water
- Flaky salt – sprinkled on top
- Mix all the ingredients together with the boiling water and let stand for 15 min.
- Once all the water is absorbed, spread the mixture on a tray that is covered with parchment paper.
- Spread it thin
- Sprinkle some extra salt if needed.
- Bake in the oven at 160 C fro 50 minutes but keep an eye on it so that it does not burn.
- Rotate the tray half way, and continue baking
- After 50 minutes crack the crackers. You may find that some is still soft. Remove the hard ones and place the soft ones back in the oven and cook more until they are all crispy.