Fried Omelette with Parsley Served with a Tomato Basil Salad
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Salt and black pepper
- Homemade ghee
- Fry the onions in a little ghee until wilted.
- Add the chopped parsley to the blended eggs and pour over the onions.
- Allow them to cook properly and flip onto the other side to get browned as well.
- Pour the tomato salad over the eggs and serve.
- 1 big chopped tomato. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and some basil leaves.