Cranberry Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar. you can increase to 2/3 if you want.
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup fresh cranberries halved.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries.
- preheat oven to 350
- line a baking sheet with wax paper
- In a large bowel, beat together the coconut oil, sugar and orange zest until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add all the dry ingredients together and mix in the wet ingredient.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Take small amounts using a spoon and place on the tray. Bake for 12 min or until golden brown on the edges and set in the center. leave to cool for 15 min, then transfer to rack.
cool in airtight container.
Note: Many of the recipes you try on my website, that are substituted with healthier ingredients don’t last long. They are best eaten when consumed the same day.