This is a great alternative for bread. Stuff it with anything you want. Chicken, grilled vegetables, guacamole, olive oil and Zaatar.
- 1/2 cup of chick pea or garbanzo flour
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup of water
- A generous pinch of salt
- 1 tsp olive /coconut or ghee
- Mix all the ingredients together
- It should have the consistency of a crepe.
- Adjust the water accordingly
- Place it on the pan and cook it like you would a crepe.
Add whatever you want in it. I sautéed some mushrooms with garlic,onions and coriander and the other one was sautéed spinach