- 2 medium beetroot
- 1 small onion, chopped into 4
- 1 garlic chopped rough
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup parsely
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the beetrrot and cut into 4.
- Place it with the onion and garlic in a steamer one inch above the water till tender.
- Place all in a blender with the left over water.
- Add the vinegar, hemp seeds and parsley adn blend.
- Blend the soup and add the coconut milk slowly until you get a nice smooth consistency.
- Season with salt and garnish with a slice of avocado and black pepper.