Amazing Seed Crackers
- 1/2 cup golden flax seeds
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp. white and black sesame
- 1 tbsp arrow root
- 1 cup boiling water
- Flaky salt to sprinkle on the top.
- Zaatar spread is optional
- Mix all together until it sweeps up fro 15 min.
- Spread the mixture on a tray lined with parchment paper
- You can spread it thin or thick.
I spread it thin and I sandwich the spread between two parchment papers and roll it to the desired thickness. I then lift it and put it on the tray to bake and remove the top parchment layer and sprinkle with salt.
Cook at 160 or 350 C for 50 min. keep an eye so that it does not burn. Make sure to crack them in the oven to make sure that they are dry from in the inside.